Inspecting a log reports the number of wood available in the log. Divide this number by 10 to determine the number of billets it will yield.
Billets can be stacked.
A softwood billet..
- come from Pine trees, Spruce trees, Apple trees and Mulberry trees
- is often used as a fuel, primarily for cooking, or in a campfire, kiln, furnace, Blacksmith's shop, or forge and anvil.
- can be combined with 10 Nails, with a knife, to make a small repair kit.
- burn for less than 5 minutes, degrading with quality and cannot be used for the Use bellows feature.
- can not be turned into Charcoal in the Kiln, you must use Hardwood billets