|This article is a stub. You can help Life is Feudal Wiki by .|
Now we will have 2 types of the uncommon resources:
1. Regional resources - current regional resources, when a common resource with a low chance created with the name of a region where it was found.
Example: Sleeper’s Forge Iron Ore
Regional resources can be found during using of common abilities with a very low drop rate % but can be stably produced in outposts.
2. Rare resources - resources of a new type, without any region’s name, that can be found only in certain regions. More accessible to players, because can be found in several regions, and not in one.
Example: Brimstone, Gypsum
Rare resources can be obtained by making simple craft actions but in certain regions. For instance, raising hairy cows will be successful only in certain regions, while other regions will be good for raising simple cows. Same goes for trees, crops and other rare resources. Gypsum, limestone and other terrain-based resources are also abundant in certain regions and non-existent in others. The resource cannot be regional at the same time.
FINDING RARE RESOURCES Rare resources are more abundant than regional resources because they can each be found in several regions throughout the map. For example, Amber Wood can be harvested in half of the world’s regions whereas White Wood can be found in the other half.
HARVESTING RARE RESOURCES You can harvest rare resources through the same in-game actions for regular resources. Rare resources will drop with high probability from regular resources of the same type. For example, Amber Wood will drop from Pine Trees.
USING RARE RESOURCES Rare resources are required when producing certain mid-level items. For example, you need rare resources for crafting Tier 2 armor, non-regional weapons, 2-4 ingredient food, and iron tools. You can use rare resources in low tier production, but it is not required and will produce the same effects. For example, bread is the same from rye, wheat, oats, and barley.
LIST OF RARE RESOURCES BY TYPE:[edit | edit source]
Animals and their produce
- Hairy cow / Hairy bull: → Marbled beef, Rough thick leather (only in the stable)
- Cow / Bull: → Beef, Soft thick leather
- Wooly pig / Wooly boar: → Marbled pork, Rough thin leather (only in the barn)
- Pig / Boar: → Pork, Soft thin leather
- Mountain sheep / Mountain ram: → Mutton, Rough thin leather, Coarse wool (only in the barn)
- Sheep / Ram: → Lamb, Soft thin leather, Soft wool
Vegetables, growing in every region