A plot of land that is the private property of a certain character, all movable and unmovable objects within that claim are protected from any damage and can only be used by the owner of that claim or other players that have received access rights from the owner.
- Personal claims can only be created in one of the four protectorates ("green zones") on Godenland. The ability to "Claim land" wont appear if you are not in a protectorate.
- A personal claim always has the shape of a square and can claim up to 250 tiles in total. The size and the upkeep for the claim depends on your subscription state.
- You can get marked as Trespassers! and ported out of a personal claim if you have no "enter" permission on it. You also get marked as Criminal and lose 1 Alignment point.
- Your own claim will be coloured in white, a claim where you have at least the "enter" permission will be coloured in blue and a claim where you don't have the "enter" permission will be coloured in orange.
Setting up a claim[edit | edit source]
Once you found a spot where you want to put down your claim, right click the ground and choose "Claim land" on the tile where the monument shall be. That tile doesn't have to be flattened.
Put any type of billet into the sign and complete it. The claimed area will be 3x3 around the monument.
If you want to resize the claim to claim more land, make sure to have some support points on stock. Then go to one of the corners of the desired claim, right click the ground and choose "Claim - Resize". Now move into the center of the area you want to claim and drag the X and Y arrows to mark your claim.
The claim will be resized with the next ingame day. You can see preclaimed areas in a darker shade of the shown claim colour.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A personal claim has to be at least two (2) tiles away from another claim.
- Make sure that you mark the whole area you want to claim, not only what you want to claim in addition to the existing claim.
- The monument always has to be on the claim.
- One side must not be more than 3 times longer than the others.
Upkeep[edit | edit source]
Without active premium subscription[edit | edit source]
- 1 - 100 tiles: Upkeep depends on the size of the claim. Only copper, Silver and Gold coins can be used to pay the upkeep.
- Note: You can't use God's Coins instead of Copper, Silver or Gold coins to pay this upkeep.
- Note: The upkeep per tile is 10 support points each ingame day in a province without an owner and 20 support points each ingame day if a guild holds the province.
- Note: 1 copper coin is worth 100 points, 1 silver coin is worth 10,000 points and 1 gold coin is worth 1,000,000 points.
- Note: The maximum a personal monument can hold is 1,000,000 points.
- 101 - 250 tiles: Upkeep depends on the size of the claim. All tiles, including the first 100, cost 1 God's Coin per ingame day and tile.
With active premium subscription[edit | edit source]
- 1 - 150 tiles: No upkeep at all.
- 151 - 250 tiles: 1 God's Coin per ingame day and tile but only for the tiles above 150.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- You can "Worship" at the monument to bring up the interface:
- Tiles indicates your current and max claimed tiles.
- The days you have left until the stock is depleted.
- The maintenance cost. This is the daily cost of your claim, it will draw from your stock.
- Stock is needed to feed your maintenance cost.
- Container for the coins you want to sacrifice. Note: Gods Coins can't be stored here, they instantly get sacrificed it you drag them into it.
- Sacrifice all coins in the container until the cap is reached. You cant sacrifice more coins than needed.
- Claim rights lets you manage property permissions.
- If you want to destroy your personal claim, you have to right click a claimed tile and choose "Claim - Remove!". You can't destroy it remotely.
- If your character has no permissions on its own claim, stand on a claimed tile and type this command in any chat, use the first name of your character with matching capitalisation. Restart the game if the permissions are not added immediately:
/claimrule personal char [Name] 11111