From 1 up to 150 tiles in area. The size of a personal claim is roughly a circle with an 18 tile diameter (9 tile radius) while having max skill (250 tiles).
- A plot of land that is the private property of a certain character, all movable and unmovable objects within that type of claim are protected from any damage and can only be used by the owner of that claim or other players that have received access rights from the owner.
- In the event of a war between claim owner's guild and attacker's guild, objects on a personal claim may be used and damaged
- Trespassing on a personal claim can be punished by a loss of 1 alignment point. Note: There is no delay between when you call 'Called for Trespassing' and when the -1 alignment is applied. In order to be called for trespassing, the owner of the claim must use one of two commands to mark an individual as a trespasser, or an AoE effect that may mark all individuals not marked as allies/friends as trespassers.
- A personal claim has to be at least two (2) tiles away from another claim.
- Once you have set a claim, you have to build the monument that appears. Once that is done, right-click and "Worship". On this page you can see:
- Tiles indicates your current and max support points. 1 point = 1 tile
- Stock is needed to feed your maintenance cost. If you have a subscription, your first 150 tiles consume no stock. Every tile after 150 has to be paid for. You can refill your stock with in-game currency, crafted items or the shop currency Gods Favor.
- The maintenance cost. This is the daily cost of your claim, it will draw from your stock.
- The days you have left until the stock is depleted.
- Sacrifice: Use this to consume any items you have put in the claim window and add them to your Stock. Please note that items can't be refunded.
- Claim rights lets you manage property permissions
- A first claim starts small, but you can resize it. Use the "resize claim" option on a viable tile and resize by Clicking and draging the X, Y and Z buttons. Please note that your original claim has to be inside the new claim. Also if your stock is not enough to support the new claim, it won't resize.
- Please note that it takes one reset (in-game midnight) for a resized claim to merge with the original claim. During this time others won't be able to claim the resized land, but any items in that area are vulnerable.