Lesser battle totem
|Lesser Battle Totem|
The Lesser Battle Totem is used to start battles, by placing it on a free ground tile. A guild defeated in a battle started with a Lesser Battle Totem will have the radius of their guild's realm claim reduced.
- The item and the object both are called 'Lesser Battle Totem'.
- Lesser Battle Totem is a standard unmovable object and can be damaged and destroyed. If such happens battle won’t be interrupted, but everyone will lose the possibility to enlist in a battle via totem.
- See also: Battle totem.
Defeat Damage[edit | edit source]
On PVP-servers it is increased to a 5 tile radius reduction.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- You have to build a special item called Battle Totem. It can be crafted in Siege Engineer's workshop.
- The Battle totem will be placed in your inventory and you can manipulate with it like a usual item, drop, barter and etc. Anyone can carry Battle totem, but only a Guild Leader can place it and initiate a battle. In order to do so, your guilds have to correspond to these rules.
- Right-click on any tile inside enemy claim a choose ‘Declare the Battle’ option from Authority skill. Authority level has to be 10 or higher. In case of a successful skill accomplishment, a new object 'Battle totem' will be placed in the center of a selected tile.
- Assaulted guild will receive an additional pop-up message upon successful totem placement followed by a system chat communication.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Reference[edit | edit source]