Guild claim and outpost supporting[edit | edit source]
Each God's coin is worth 1000 support points.
How to use God's Coins[edit | edit source]
Manage the Monument or
Worship at your guild monument and drag the God's coins into the container, select the wanted amount and confirm it.
Rule Outpost and then
Add coins and select the wanted amount of God's coins and confirm it.
At the guild monument, you can also use
Remote Outpost Support to remotely add God's coins to the outposts of that guild. You can also add more support points than the outpost normally can hold.
Personal Claim supporting[edit | edit source]
If you do NOT have the premium subscription active[edit | edit source]
- You can have up to 100 tiles of a private claim. You will pay for its support with Crown Coins.
- You can increase your private claim by up to 250 tiles. You will have to pay for ALL claimed tiles with God’s Coins that can be purchased in our Premium Shop and consumed in order to be put to the Private Claim.
If you DO have the premium subscription active[edit | edit source]
- You can have up to 150 tiles of a private claim for FREE - no payment will be needed at all!
- You can increase your private claim up to 250 tiles. You will have to pay for extra land (anything above 150 tiles) with God’s Coins, which can be purchased in our Premium Shop and consumed in order to be put to the Private Claim.
In all cases, you will have to pay 1 God’s Coin to support 1 tile of your Private Claim for 1 in-game day.
How to use God’s Coins[edit | edit source]
- Open Inventory
- Open Private Monument window
- Drag and drop God’s Coin into Private Monument container
- Press ‘Sacrifice’ button