We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
In the harsh world of Life is Feudal your tools, clothes and weapons play an important role in survival and prosperity. So it is important to understand the basics of Equipment and Inventory management.
Items & Containers[edit | edit source]
Every item in Life is Feudal possess two common attributes: Quality and Weight.
- Quality is measured on a scale from 1 to 100 and ultimately effect all actions that are performed with a usage of that item: crafting, resource gathering and even combat.
- Weight is measured in fictional "Stone" units. Weight is taken into calculations during combat, but mostly used to measure the amount of items that can be carried around by characters or stored in various containers.
There are no classical inventory slots in Life is Feudal as in most other RPG games. Every container including the character's inventory have a certain weight limit and items can be distributed inside a container freely.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Character can equip a large variety of different items: weapons, tools, cloth, armor, shields etc.
In order to equip an item, you must:
- Have it in your character's inventory
- Press RMB on it and select "Equip" ability or
- Drag and drop the item's icon on an Equipment window
Character equipment slots available are:
- 4 weapon slots
- 6 Armor/cloth slots
- 3 Jewelry slots
- 1 Tabard slot
Keep in mind that: The sum of the weights of all equipped items will affect character movement speed, and equipping or removing an item is not instantaneous. These are very important aspects of combat.
|Equipment window and Inventory window|