System Chat[edit | edit source]
This is not a normal chat channel. Instead it contains all inform a user about in-game abilities or combat events.
Local Chat[edit | edit source]
/# (text)to send a short range message that will be "heard" only by nearby players within 5 meter (2.5 tiles).
/say (text)or just type a message text into chat window. That message will be "heard" by players within 10 meter (5 tiles).
/! (text)and a message text to send a message within 20 meter (10 tiles).
Global Chats[edit | edit source]
- Unit (Party) chat - to chat with all Unit members. Available once part of a Unit.
- Country (Guild) chat - to chat with your guildmates. Available once an Order is established.
- Kingdom chat - to chat across all Countries in a one Kingdom (alliance). Available as soon as a Kingdom is established.
/msg (name) (text)or
/tell (name) (text)to start a private conversation with another player.
- Free chat room. Type in
/join (channel name)to create a new or join an existing free chat channel.
- Politics chat - to chat with other Countries leaders. Available to all leaders of Orders, Countries and Kingdoms.
Other Commands[edit | edit source]
- If you are stuck in terrain or objects you can use the
/stuckcommand to get free. You might have to use it multiple times, since it is random.
3rd Party IRC[edit | edit source]
Another feature of Life is Feudal is that all Global chats can be accessed outside the game from any mobile device that can run any IRC client. In order to get connected to all chats you must:
- Install any suitable IRC client on your computer or mobile device
- Visit your Account page at https://lifeisfeudal.com/ and copy access credentials for a certain character.
- Fill in Server IP, your character name and password in your IRC client and you can join!
- After joining a server you need to execute a following command to finish your authentication:
/msg NickServ identify (password)