|1 ×||Building log||10 %|
|10 ×||Gold ingot||10 %|
|10 ×||Steel ingot||10 %|
|40 ×||Positive preparation||10 %|
|Required skill||Warfare engineering|
|Minimum skill level||0|
|Skill influence||60 %|
|Starting tool||Siege engineer's workshop|
|ID 1455 / 1456|
- The item and the object both are called 'Battle Totem'.
- Battle totem is a standard unmovable object and can be damaged and destroyed. If such happens battle won’t be interrupted, but everyone will lose the possibility to enlist in a battle via totem.
- See also: Lesser battle totem.
Defeat Damage[edit | edit source]
On PVP-servers it is increased to a 10 tile radius reduction.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- You have to build a special item called Battle Totem. It can be crafted in Siege Engineer's workshop.
- The Battle totem will be placed in your inventory and you can manipulate with it like a usual item, drop, barter and etc. Anyone can carry Battle totem, but only a Guild Leader can place it and initiate a battle. In order to do so, your guilds have to correspond to these rules.
- Right-click on any tile inside enemy claim a choose ‘Declare the Battle’ option from Authority skill. Authority level has to be 10 or higher. In case of a successful skill accomplishment, a new object 'Battle totem' will be placed in the center of a selected tile.
- Assaulted guild will receive an additional pop-up message upon successful totem placement followed by a system chat communication.
Destroying Claims[edit | edit source]
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: You can destroy t1 town claims! If a t1 claim is within the influence of another higher tier claim, it can be attacked by the higher tier claim. Use instanced battle totems to shrink claims to t1, then build a monument close to their claim and build it up. Eventually, you can destroy their claim this way. This is currently, 6/5/2018, the only way to destroy a monument.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Reference[edit | edit source]