MMO & Your Own[edit | edit source]
- See also: Baromsag tied with a ribbon.
How to use[edit | edit source]
- You need to have Baromsag in your inventory.
- You need to have the compatible ground resource in your inventory.
- Right click on the resource and
- Choose a quality of the Baromsag you want to use from the list of available qualities that appears (similar to the usage of repair kits).
- If you don’t have any Baromsag in your inventory and you select the option on an item, you will be notified of this fact.
- If the item is already at maximum quality, then you will receive a notification: ‘Too much substance amount for Baromsag to upgrade its quality.’
- The more weight you try to improve, the fewer points you get! A weight of 150 to 180 should be the maximum.
- The higher the quality of the bulk material, the less weight you can qualitatively improve!
Compatible resources[edit | edit source]
- Fertile soil
- Forest soil
- Limestone *
- Gypsum *
- Iron ore
- Copper ore
- Brimstone *
- Rocksalt *
Note: Marked resources do not exist in Your Own.
Effectiveness[edit | edit source]
The most efficient way to use Baromsag for raising the quality of ground resources up to quality 100, is to use 1 Baromsag per stack that has a size of 10% of the Baromsag quality.
- Example: 1 Baromsag with quality 60 will raise a stack of 6 items from any quality up to quality 100.
- Example: 1 Baromsag with quality 83 will raise a stack of 8 items from any quality up to quality 100.
- Example: 1 Baromsag with quality 95 will raise a stack of 10 items from any quality up to quality 100.
In general, when using baromsag on a stack of resources there is a limit on how much can be used at once to get to perfect quality.
When using Baromsag on a stack of Q (Quality) the quantity can be no greater then below.When using Baromsag on a high quality stack with too much quantity in the stack, this error message is given:
"Baromsag increases the quality of materials, but it seems the volume of the materials is too large for the Baromsag to have an effect."
The max quantity you can have in a stack of resources for depending on the quality without error:
- 99Q = 15
- 98Q = 30
- 97Q = 45
- 96Q = 60
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Meaning/translation: bullshit (from Hungarian baromság.)