MMO & Your Own[edit | edit source]
- See also: Baromsag tied with a ribbon.
How to use[edit | edit source]
- You need to have Baromsag in your inventory.
- You need to have the compatible ground resource in your inventory.
- Right click on the resource and
- Choose a quality of the Baromsag you want to use from the list of available qualities that appears (similar to the usage of repair kits).
- If you don’t have any Baromsag in your inventory and you select the option on an item, you will be notified of this fact.
- If the item is already at maximum quality, then you will receive a notification: ‘Too much substance amount for Baromsag to upgrade its quality.’
- The more weight you try to improve, the fewer points you get! A weight of 150 to 180 should be the maximum.
- The higher the quality of the bulk material, the less weight you can qualitatively improve!
Compatible resources[edit | edit source]
- Fertile soil
- Forest soil
- Limestone *
- Gypsum *
- Iron ore
- Copper ore
- Brimstone *
- Rocksalt *
Note: Marked resources do not exist in Your Own.
Effectiveness[edit | edit source]
The easiest way to use Baromsag for raising the quality of ground resources up to quality 100, is to use 1 Baromsag per stack that has a size of 10% of the Baromsag quality.
- Example: 1 Baromsag with quality 60 will raise a stack of 6 items from any quality up to quality 100.
- Example: 1 Baromsag with quality 83 will raise a stack of 8 items from any quality up to quality 100.
- Example: 1 Baromsag with quality 95 will raise a stack of 9 items from any quality up to quality 100.
After some tests, the formula to calculate the outcome seems to be
Material quality + (Baromsag quality * ((100 - Material quality)/100) / (Stack size/10). The result gets rounded up/down regularly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Meaning/translation: bullshit (from Hungarian baromság.)