|Secondary||Agility||Unlocks||Cooking & Brewing|
|All||Maximum quality of crafted items|
|0||Can produce flour|
|30||Can extract honey|
|60||Can use a plough|
Can extract silk filaments
|90||Can run millstones|
|100||Maximum quality of crafted items|
|Skill ID 32|
Advanced Farming is one of the three tier 3 crafting skills in the Nature's lore branch and one of the two branches following the Farming skill. It allows performing advanced farming actions such as producing flour, extracting honey, using a plough, extracting silk. and operating millstones. Level 30 of Farming is required to learn this skill. To increase Advanced Farming past level 30, Farming skill must be at level 60.
Devices[edit | edit source]
- Quern-stone - Used to grind Wheat into Flour, which raises your Advanced Farming skill.
- Plough - allows the farmer to easily plow the ground in preparation for planting crops. A little tricky to learn to use but definitely faster than using your shovel. TIP: Press and hold Q to see where you are in the tile, so you can plow down the middle of the tile. When you move, the Q menu will close.
Plowing[edit | edit source]
Video guides & Training tips[edit | edit source]
Have a piece of advice for effective training? Edit this section and place it here!
- The only reliable way to increase Advanced Farming in the beginning is by grinding Wheat into Flour.
- At a multiplier of 1.4, roughly 540 units of wheat are needed to gain 60 points in Advanced Farming.
- Using Beehives can help further skill increase.
- A cheap way of raising your skill is by using a Plough and repeatedly 'using' it.
- Another very easy way to gain skill is by extracting silk filaments, from silkworm cocoons. make sure you plant some mulberry trees.
References[edit | edit source]
|Artisan||→ Construction||→ Masonry||→ Architecture|
|Mining||→ Minerals Processing||→ Precious Prospecting||→ Jewelry|
|Forestry||→ Carpentry||→ Bowcraft||→ Warfare Engineering|
|Kilning||→ Forging||→ Weaponsmithing||→ Armorsmithing|
|Household||→ Farming||→ Cooking||→ Tailoring|
|Gathering||→ Herbalism||→ Healing||→ Alchemy|
|Hunting||→ Animal Lore||→ Procuration||→ Warhorse Training|